Stephan Richter wrote:
On Sunday 04 March 2007 20:02, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
a) mentors.

    It'd be great if some of the Zope core committers would volunteer to
    mentor a student. This doesn't mean you will definitely end up
    mentoring one, just show your willingness.

I offer to mentor any student that is interested in participating.

Great. I've added you to If you happen to have any project suggestions, feel free to add them to the list.

Next Zope 3 training at Camp5: