Hi All,

My requirements.

I am uploading CSV files, store it on System,
using External method i am merging these values to CMS

user = 'admin'

newSecurityManager(None,app.VeraWang.acl_users.getUser(user))
        get_transaction().begin()

targetFolder.invokeFactory(type_name='Store',id=id1,title=storeName)

tempObj = {
                       ... values
           }
obj = getattr(targetFolder, id1)
obj.edit(**tempObj)
get_transaction().commit()

it merges changes with CMS and no problem.

now i need  some information to store of this uploaded
file, i am using zgadfly database for this purpose.

in the same  external method, i am openong connection
to gadfly and insert values into tables,
 which i did successfully.

Now i am using z SQL and Z Search  interface, to read
data from gadfly.

it is not showing the inserted rows unless i restarted
the zope server.

second method:

instead of using Z SQL and Z Search interface i
developed another external script in zope.

here i wrote html code and "select query" which is
also working. good.

in this html i have some forms, to submit some data,
if i submit this form it is hanging, even i will
return only some string.

and didn't allow me to visit other pages, it is
hanging

did any body use external methos to insert/select data
in gadfly.

Thanks for you help.

Mukhtar