Le 26/03/07 18:38, Willi Langenberger a écrit :
According to Andreas Jung:
I decided to retract the latest 2.9.7 and Zope 2.10.3 releases
for now because of this problem:

I could confirm that "zopectl start" does not work properly.

At the risk of saying something obvious...

"strace" showed, that the spawned process exits with
  raise ValueError('No REQUEST parameter in callable signature')

I guess that someone has already found this too, but I share it nonetheless: 'ApplicationManager.manage_restart()' in 'lib/python/App/ApplicationManager.py' does not have any 'REQUEST' parameter. The new 'postonly()' function therefore raise the above mentionned error. Changing the method signature to:

    manage_restart(self, URL1, REQUEST=None):

makes Zope start. 'REQUEST' is not used in this method, though. However, it is also not used in 'manage_shutdown()' but appears in its signature. I guess that adding it to 'manager_restart()' should not have any side-effect.

Damien Baty
Pilot Systems - 9, rue Desargues - 75011 Paris
Tél : +33 (0)1 44 53 05 55 - http://www.pilotsystems.net
Hébergement Zope et Plone gratuit - http://www.objectis.org