On 3/23/07, Roché Compaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thus, often string attributes will fail with this check.

I don't understand how you reach that conclusion.

In my opinion the code should read:

                            if not ok:
                                if (container is not None or
                                    guarded_getattr(obj, name, _marker)
                                        != next):
                                    raise Unauthorized(name)

No, we are checking for identity there, because that's what we want to
check. The question is why guarded_getattr(obj, name, _marker) and
bobo_traverse(REQUEST, name) doesn't return the same object in this
case.

If you agree that his is a bug, I'll log it.

I suspect that the bug is something different than this.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64