Hi,

I have inherited an existing buildout architecture developed in-house
which is becoming difficult to support and maintain.  There are about
25 setup tasks in total.  I am considering moving it to using
zc.buildout.  Two questions:

 - is there a central repository of recipes anywhere?  for example,
one of our current build tasks is a squid installation, which, i think
would be of common interest if converted to a recipe.  so far I've
only come across zope3-based recipes, the zope2 installer, and
ploneout.

Have a look in the cheeseshop under Framework :: Buildout

 http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi?:action=browse&c=512