> You could keep experimenting with values to reduce the chances of
> conflicts. Perhaps sessions that last for days. With resolution of
> hours. Disabling inband housekeeping.
>
> Note that a session-timeout-minutes of 0 enables a slightly different
> approach which has a little less "active" structure.
Yes, setting high values for timeout and session resolution seconds or
disabling session timeout by setting it to '0' reduces rate of conflict.
I tried disabling inband housekeeping but this didn't helped in this
case.

> I don't think session mechanics operates like that at the end of a
> transaction. More generally what is happening is that the second
> transaction is trying to commit data that was changed by an earlier
> transaction after second transaction read that data. In this case the
> data is various bits of the internals that make up sessions and
> transience storage.
Right but I would like to know how exactly this goes, eg. when
I can expect conflicts. So far I'm still not sure when and why conflict
will appear.

Thanks for the answer

--
Maciej Wisniowski