On 5/31/07, Joachim Schmitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I was able to locate the places in the Zope-sources where the conflict
error is triggered. On my local system it's in

ZODB.FileStorage in the store-method there is

if serial != cached_tid:
        rdata = self.tryToResolveConflict(oid, cached_tid,serial, data)

in the tryToResolveConflict method of ZODB.ConnflictResolution there is:

committed = state(self, oid, committedSerial, prfactory, committedData)
print "resolve", resolve
resolved = resolve(old, committed, newstate)

I'm not really sure, but have a look here:

Maybe that helps.

-- Markus