--On 20. Juni 2007 12:29:29 +0200 Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 20 Jun 2007, at 12:20 , Andreas Jung wrote:
--On 20. Juni 2007 12:04:26 +0200 Philipp von Weitershausen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are there any outstanding issues on that Zope211-3.4-integration
branch?
If not, I'd like to see it merged, now that ZODB 3.8 has beta'ed.

The only outstanding issues are ZClasses. If we merge this branch
on the trunk we will have a broken trunk.

IIRC, the ZClass test already breaks on the Zope 2 trunk (in fact, it
breaks all the way down to the Zope 2.9 branch). If that's indeed the
case, our branch wouldn't change anything, would it :).

You know how much I care about ZClasses and I said always that ZClasses
aren't  show-stopper :)

Btw, if I interpret http://svn.zope.org/?rev=76390&view=rev correctly, it
sounds like Tres has found a solution to that ZClass bug. We just need to
propogate the patch to Zope 3.3/2.10 and trunk/trunk. Right, Tres?

IMO we can go ahead and merge the 2.11 branch on the trunk.

Andreas