On 20 Jun 2007, at 13:01 , Tres Seaver wrote:
Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
On 20 Jun 2007, at 12:20 , Andreas Jung wrote:
--On 20. Juni 2007 12:04:26 +0200 Philipp von Weitershausen

Are there any outstanding issues on that Zope211-3.4-integration
If not, I'd like to see it merged, now that ZODB 3.8 has beta'ed.
The only outstanding issues are ZClasses. If we merge this branch
on the trunk we will have a broken trunk.

IIRC, the ZClass test already breaks on the Zope 2 trunk (in fact, it
breaks all the way down to the Zope 2.9 branch). If that's indeed the
case, our branch wouldn't change anything, would it :).

Btw, if I interpret http://svn.zope.org/?rev=76390&view=rev
correctly, it sounds like Tres has found a solution to that ZClass
bug. We just need to propogate the patch to Zope 3.3/2.10 and trunk/
trunk. Right, Tres?

What I fixed was the unique-to-2.9 breakage due to the fact that
'Implements' objects couldn't be pickled. The 2.9 ZClass tests now fail
in exactly the same way as the 2.10 / trunk tests.

Ah. What a relief :)