On Jun 20, 2007, at 1:48 PM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Btw, if I interpret http://svn.zope.org/?rev=76390&view=rev
correctly, it sounds like Tres has found a solution to that ZClass
bug. We just need to propogate the patch to Zope 3.3/2.10 and trunk/
trunk. Right, Tres?

What I fixed was the unique-to-2.9 breakage due to the fact that
'Implements' objects couldn't be pickled. The 2.9 ZClass tests now fail
in exactly the same way as the 2.10 / trunk tests.

Ah. What a relief :)

apart from that i think jim fixed the zclasses problem on the last day of the sprint, at least he told me so. could be i misunderstood something, but actually i'm quite sure, since he also told me how he did it and that made a lot of sense after having looked at the problem for a couple hours before... :)

ah, here it is: http://svn.zope.org/?rev=76408&view=rev should fix the zclasses problem, if i'm not totally mistaken.

and btw, andreas' branch[1] produces no test failures for me (at r76878) anyway, so imho we're good to go! :)

[1] svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope/branches/Zope211-3.4- integration

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
friedelstra├če 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779
sprint with us! - http://plone.org/events/sprints/potsdam-sprint-2007