On Jun 21, 2007, at 9:07 PM, Tres Seaver wrote:
ah, here it is:  http://svn.zope.org/?rev=76408&view=rev should fix
the zclasses problem, if i'm not totally mistaken.

That change needs backporting, I think, to the ZODB 3.6 line (for 2.9)
and 3.7 line (for 2.10).

true, but i think philipp was only asking about 2.11 for the time being. i agree the fix should be backported, though. i'd even volunteer to do it, if nobody else wants to... :)

and btw, andreas' branch[1] produces no test failures for me (at
r76878) anyway, so imho we're good to go! :)

Is that running only the ZClass tests?  Because none of those were
failing when running all tests.

i know, but that's only true for the regular 2.9 and 2.10 branches; on both andreas' (for trunk) and my (for 2.10) "zodb 3.8 integration" branches the zclasses tests would fail both when run separately as well as with all other tests. imho that funny effect that they wouldn't fail when running all tests went away with zodb 3.8. afaik it's even the same on theuni's branch for 2.9.

but to answer the question: with jim's fix the zclasses tests run, separately and with all others, on the 2.11 and 2.10 branches (i haven't check theuni's).

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
friedelstra├če 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779
sprint with us! - http://plone.org/events/sprints/potsdam-sprint-2007