On Jun 25, 2007, at 10:05 AM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
true, but i think philipp was only asking about 2.11 for the time being. i agree the fix should be backported, though. i'd even volunteer to do it, if nobody else wants to... :)

That would be great, especially since we're on the verge of new maintenance releases for 2.9 and 2.10.

when are they due? unfortunately i won't be able to do the backporting before thursday, since we've got a project release on wednesday...

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
friedelstra├če 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779
sprint with us! - http://plone.org/events/sprints/potsdam-sprint-2007