--On 25. Juni 2007 10:13:44 +0200 Andreas Zeidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jun 25, 2007, at 10:05 AM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
true, but i think philipp was only asking about 2.11 for the time
being.  i agree the fix should be backported, though.  i'd even
volunteer to do it, if nobody else wants to... :)

That would be great, especially since we're on the verge of new
maintenance releases for 2.9 and 2.10.

when are they due?  unfortunately i won't be able to do the backporting
before thursday, since we've got a project release on wednesday...

I defer the 2.9/2.10 for some days until I know how we should deal with the
current state of the Zope 3.2/3.3 branches.

Andreas