--On 25. Juni 2007 12:27:48 +0200 Andreas Zeidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jun 25, 2007, at 12:09 PM, Andreas Jung wrote:
On Jun 25, 2007, at 10:05 AM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
That would be great, especially since we're on the verge of new
maintenance releases for 2.9 and 2.10.

when are they due?  unfortunately i won't be able to do the
backporting
before thursday, since we've got a project release on wednesday...

I defer the 2.9/2.10 for some days until I know how we should deal
with the
current state of the Zope 3.2/3.3 branches.

that sounds like the release aren't likely to happen before friday, which
will leave enough time for me to do the backporting after our release...
thanks. :)

I think some time early next week (depending on my schedule).

Andreas