On 25 Jun 2007, at 12:09 , Andreas Jung wrote:
--On 25. Juni 2007 10:13:44 +0200 Andreas Zeidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jun 25, 2007, at 10:05 AM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
true, but i think philipp was only asking about 2.11 for the time
being.  i agree the fix should be backported, though.  i'd even
volunteer to do it, if nobody else wants to... :)

That would be great, especially since we're on the verge of new
maintenance releases for 2.9 and 2.10.

when are they due? unfortunately i won't be able to do the backporting
before thursday, since we've got a project release on wednesday...

I defer the 2.9/2.10 for some days until I know how we should deal with the
current state of the Zope 3.2/3.3 branches.

I realize you're waiting for a "release" of the Zope 3.2 branch to make another Zope 2.9.x release. I meant to respond earlier, apologies for the delay. I have no intentions of making another Zope 3.2 release (unless somebody really wants me to, in which case I'll do it). So for all I care, you can just tag Zope 3.2.3, put that in the external of Zope 2.9 and be done with it.

What's the matter with the Zope 3.3 branch then?