On 26 Jun 2007, at 14:56 , Tres Seaver wrote:
Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
On 25 Jun 2007, at 12:09 , Andreas Jung wrote:
--On 25. Juni 2007 10:13:44 +0200 Andreas Zeidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jun 25, 2007, at 10:05 AM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
true, but i think philipp was only asking about 2.11 for the time
being.  i agree the fix should be backported, though.  i'd even
volunteer to do it, if nobody else wants to... :)
That would be great, especially since we're on the verge of new
maintenance releases for 2.9 and 2.10.
when are they due?  unfortunately i won't be able to do the
backporting
before thursday, since we've got a project release on wednesday...
I defer the 2.9/2.10 for some days until I know how we should deal
with the
current state of the Zope 3.2/3.3 branches.

I realize you're waiting for a "release" of the Zope 3.2 branch to
make another Zope 2.9.x release. I meant to respond earlier,
apologies for the delay. I have no intentions of making another Zope
3.2 release (unless somebody really wants me to, in which case I'll
do it). So for all I care, you can just tag Zope 3.2.3, put that in
the external of Zope 2.9 and be done with it.

Please do the rest of the release managment before making that tag:

 - Update the changelog to indicate the release date, SVN tag, etc.
   (on the branch before copying!)

 - Update any version ID in the configure script.

Then make the tag.

Yeah, thanks for the reminder.

What's the matter with the Zope 3.3 branch then?

Don't we need a released 3.3.x?

Right, right. I meant to say: What's the matter with the latest Zope 3.3.x release? Are there any bugfixes in the Zope 3.3 branch that Zope 2 is waiting for? Otherwise we can just release with the latest Zope 3.3.x...