--On 26. Juni 2007 15:00:23 +0200 Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Don't we need a released 3.3.x?

Right, right. I meant to say: What's the matter with the latest Zope
3.3.x release? Are there any bugfixes in the Zope 3.3 branch that Zope 2
is waiting for? Otherwise we can just release with the latest Zope

There is basically nothing with the 3.2 and 3.3 branches. I just don't know
about all details of the current 3.X development in order to feel comfortable enough to create a Zope 2 release from the current branches without having the OK from the related release masters. I could make (internal) tags on my own but this should be done in general by the responsible release manager (just for release safety) :-)