I plan to land the ZopeLite* layer work for 2.11. It's already running fine in my sandbox but has some implications for existing tests in both Zope and CMF, which I at least need to document. Do you have a target date for 2.11?

(*) ZopeTestCase magic deferred to layer setup time instead of import time