--On 13. August 2007 08:53:01 +0200 Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 13 Aug 2007, at 08:04, Andreas Jung wrote:

to make it short: I propose to move the Zope 2 bugtracker to
Launchpad. Since the Zope 3 bugtracker works already with success
on LP
we should follow with the Zope 2 bugtracker. Objections?

One could also move the CMF bugtracker to LP at the same time.
Then only
the APE and the PAS trackers would remain. The PAS tracker is already
empty and the APE tracker is also pretty much obsolete and
contains only
a few items.

And there is also the zope.org website tracker which could be
The guys from Canonical suggested also to migrate all these trackers
in one run.

Slow down...  speaking for the CMF and PAS collectors:

I'm -0.5 on both since I actively use them and I have no experience at
all with Launchpad. The other responsible people sit on the CMF list so
you or I need to ask them there.

Right. You have to decide of course yourself.

But it would be nice for having one bugtracking system with one user base in one place. The UI of the collectors on plone.org just sucks - I am not talking of developers but of people submitting bugs. Launchpad just provides a clean UI for this purpose.