On 9/22/07, Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>    Definitely, I do not want that all my Zope
>    instances use the same products installed
>    via "setuptools" somewhere under the central "site-packages".

Right. Does a listing on CheeseShop automatically mean that it has to
be installable with setuptools?

But in any case, the packages you get, the Products.* existing there
already, have a structure of:

For small sites not using buildout or so, downloading this tgz and
moving TheProduct directory into your Products directory works and is
no more work that having a tgz with a

directory, wich is quite common also.

So with this you can choose if you want to use setuptoools or not...