--On 18. Oktober 2007 09:52:25 -0400 Amos Latteier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there any reason that the pytz import is not required? I would like
to add support for conversion to timezone aware datetimes, and would
like to rely on pytz being available.

I believe that pytz ships with Zope 2.11.

When I wrote my patch, it was designed to work with older versions of
Zope that don't ship with pytz. That's why I didn't assume that pytz
was available.

Please clean up the code on the trunk. Since pytz is always available we don't need the try..except magic.