Hanno Schlichting wrote:
Log message for revision 80945:
  Moved two implements declarations from Five into the proper classes.

I object to this change. HTTPRequest does not really fulfil the IBrowserRequest interface, and ObjectManager isn't a real IContainer either. I understand that somebody made a mistake when they declared them as such in the early days of Five. This is the reason we can't take it back. But, at least as a sign of the fact that they're not (yet) the real deal, this declaration has remained in ZCML.

A sensible step forward would be to make HTTPRequest a full IBrowserRequest (we're getting there). As for ObjectManager, I think IContainer implies a couple of semantics (such as unicode names, the sending of events, etc.) that we should look closer at before deciding.