On Nov 9, 2007 5:02 PM, Philipp von Weitershausen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yeah, but other packages in the current KGS have already been
> converted to use zope.securitypolicy, so reverting the split-up would
> cause more trouble than I thought it would've fixed.

Ah, so if this is done, the next KGS version can't be easily based on
the current one, is that correct?

The split was done at the wrong time, but it can go into 3.4 even
though it strictly breaks the "no new features during beta"-rule,
right?

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64