Jodok Batlogg wrote:

I'm looking for place to host our source code for Hivurt.

svn.zope.org + launchpad.net as the rest of the zope world?

That is mean that all our developers need signed contribution agreement and writing rights to submit code into zope repository and be members of Zope Foundation? I don't think every ZoFo member agree with this.

launchpad.net from other hand is best place, especially if zope3 is hosted here.

--
Mikhail Kashkin, skype:mkashkin, jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Key Solutions (http://keysolutions.ru/)