Is there an equivalent for "tests_require" in buildout.cfg/ zc.recipe.testrunner?

The reason I ask is this... currently the zope.18n distribution has an install_requires that looks something like this:

    install_requires=[
             'setuptools',
             'pytz',
             'zope.i18nmessageid',
             'zope.component [zcml]',
             'zope.configuration',
           ]

That's actually a no-good pack of lies, though. ;-) I'd like to change setup.py to something like this:

    test_suite = "__main__.alltests", # to support "setup.py test"
    tests_require=[
             'zope.testing',
             'pytz',
             'zope.component [zcml]',
             'zope.configuration',
             ],
    install_requires=[
             'setuptools',
             'pytz',
             'zope.i18nmessageid',
             'zope.component',
             # *we* do not require zope.configuration at all. Our tests
# do (for silly reasons) and the framework which uses our zcml
             # does.
             ],

But I want buildout tests to continue to work. I suspect the rest of this discussion is going to hurt. ;-)

- C