On Nov 16, 2007, at 10:36 , Chris Withers wrote:

Tres Seaver wrote:
How do you go about mapping from old collector issue numbers to new launchpad ticket numbers?
You let the www.zope.org redirect you.

Well, I'm not sure it does...

I'm looking at a changelog and it has a specific old collector number against a change. How do I map from that to the new number on launchpad?

It does, but when you just have a collector issue number and not the full URL to the issue in the old collector you'll have to type the full URL to get redirected. There's no "put your old issue number in this field and click and we'll give you the right Launchpad issue".