I have taken down the zope.app.publisher 3.5.0a2 release from the cheese shop after being punished with the appropriate access. ;-) I suspect that will bite someone, but I think it will bite "the right" people.

We'll see how this works out during the bot run tonight (an interactive test of installing zope.tal was promising).

- C