Lennart Regebro wrote:
On Nov 16, 2007 11:41 AM, Lennart Regebro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Nov 16, 2007 3:38 AM, Martin Aspeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Help appreciated!
Well, I suggest you forget about ZCML and try to use the CA directly
from Python. The Pylons people would probably appreciate the lack of
XML anyway. :)

In fact, I decided to write up my failed EuroPython lightning talk
into a blog post about the subject:

I assume it's "failed" because "easy_install zope.component" doesn't work?

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk