I have created a simple authenticator plug-in. It allows me to load my
users from my database. The plug-in only allows me to control the name of
a principal and validate their user name / password.

I need to tell Zope which roles different users have. I have the roles
stored on the database.

How do I develop/install a plug-in/adapter which will will be invoked for
the getRolesForPrincipal() method or be invoked as the
IPrincipalRoleManager adapter?

My authenticator just is setup to produce a
zope.app.authentication.principalfolder.Principal for the Principal