On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 05:32 +0100, Andreas Jung wrote:

> Sorry but this patch is poor (the "if False" clause makes no sense) and it
> does not have tests.
> -aj

No worries, I'm new to Python in general so I'm going to accept any
corrections. However I believe that that is the section that is causing
the issues, and if Falsing it hasn't produced any noticable bugs,
problems with the system.

I am more than willing to look at creating a patch that conforms if
people indicate that the general approach (removing the assignment) is
James Purser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>