I also have zero opinion about this but I'll note as the dedicated whiner, that, delta some policy change, until this gets worked out, the Cheese Shop is broken for people who want to install zope.app* packages (and other related packages). A release of zope.traversing has a dependency on another release that doesn't exist in the index. Somebody made the decision to keep it as-is until this issue gets worked out. It has been broken now for roughly two and a half weeks.

- C