Am Freitag, den 21.12.2007, 10:28 +0100 schrieb Christian Theune:
> We have different to topics that need discussion/decision:
> a) There is breakage in publisher eggs for which the XML-RPC stuff
> assumed to be the reason. I'll figure out what's going on there today so
> that the immediate breakage goes away.

Update: I looked at this and the issue is not the XML-RPC stuff, but
installing an egg with the correct extra to let the tests get all
required dependencies for testing.

> b) We intended to remove the functionality this week as it was not
> agreed on to include. However, we (gocept) found that it was already
> released in the 3.4 series as we (gocept) let the topic slip for too
> long. This means we can't just take it out again. We (gocept) 're
> honestly sorry this happened. How shall we proceed?

I was wrong, the XML-RPC features went into the trunk (3.5) only. I'll
move those changes to a branch that we (gocept) can continue to use for
now and clean up the trunk from our changes.

gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany