Stephan Richter a écrit :
On Friday 11 January 2008, Christophe Combelles wrote:
I'm trying to figure out where (in the svn) the following file is:

http://download.zope.org/zope3.4/controlled-packages.cfg

Isn't it supposed to be the same as the one found in zope.release (trunk or
3.4.0b2 tag) ?

No, this file should always be the latest one. In this case it would be the file from the 3.4 branch.

http://svn.zope.org/zope.release/branches/3.4/

The file for the 3.4.0b2 tag should be here:

http://download.zope.org/zope3.4/controlled-packages-3.4.0b2.cfg

You can find some info here:

http://download.zope.org/zope3.4/intro.html

Where does the difference come from?

Is there still a difference?

no it's ok, dumb as I am, I hadn't noticed there was a 3.4 branch, I was looking at the trunk and the tag. So I understand I need to update the controlled packages of the 3.4 branch first, then to merge the change to the trunk.

regards,
Christophe