On Friday 11 January 2008, Christophe Combelles wrote:
> I was trying to read and understand zope.release and zope.kgs (to be able
> to add zope.app.locales 3.4.1 into the upcoming zope 3.4).

Cool, did you get it to work? BTW, I have added this version to the KGS and it
is life now.

> So I've tried to run all the tests of the KGS :

Some explanations:

1. A few tests are failing because previous tests did not do a correct tear
down. If you run the tests separately, they work.

2. Some packages, such as PIL, have not been properly packaged yet, so they
have to be installed manually. :-(

3. ReportLab uses module globals to store state, so when running all tests of
z3c.rml in the same process, one test does not pass. :-(

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter