You were getting this from the Checkins list, not zope-checkins. I've updated the list to accept your posts.

Jim

On Feb 19, 2008, at 4:01 PM, Maurits van Rees wrote:

Hi,

I have Zope commit rights now.  I have subscribed to the zope-checkins
list:

http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope-checkins

But when I commit something (I committed to the Sandbox and today to
z3c.sqlalchemy) I get an email:

 Your mail to 'Checkins' with the subject

     SVN: Sandbox/mauritsvanrees-svn-test/ Removing test for my svn
 write access.

 The reason it is being held:

     Post by non-member to a members-only list

Thanks,

           Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/

Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation