I have some automated tasks that invoke code that expects a principle to exist in the interaction, so I'd like to use the "system user" (principle ID zope.security.management.system_user, defined in zope.security) to perform them, but its current title of "Special System User that typically has all permissions" isn't exactly something I want to show end-users.

I'd like to change it to something like "System User". I /think/ this change shouldn't affect people much because until recently this principle couldn't be looked up by it's ID (a recent fix to zope.app.security made it possible).

If this proposal meets with support (or is totally ignored <wink>), I'll make a bug fix release of zope.security with this change.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer