Those of you who know about the open source code analysis website
ohloh.net may have noticed that Zope 3 has "Decreasing year-over-year
development activity."  We can change this status by adding the
individual repository listings for all zope components (zope.app.*,
zope.*, z3c.*, zc.*, etc.).  I've started to add the few packages I've
worked on to the ohloh code listings.  Anyone with an ohloh login can
do this by going to http://www.ohloh.net/projects/4495/enlistments and
clicking on "Add a new enlistment".  I encourage everyone to do this.

--
Paul Carduner
http://www.carduner.net