Paul Carduner schrieb:
Those of you who know about the open source code analysis website
ohloh.net may have noticed that Zope 3 has "Decreasing year-over-year
development activity."  We can change this status by adding the
individual repository listings for all zope components (zope.app.*,
zope.*, z3c.*, zc.*, etc.).  I've started to add the few packages I've
worked on to the ohloh code listings.  Anyone with an ohloh login can
do this by going to http://www.ohloh.net/projects/4495/enlistments and
clicking on "Add a new enlistment".  I encourage everyone to do this.

Their import is weird. This happened due to the switched repository layout that they can't analyze properly. I once registered svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main and they picked up all the individual trunks, but then lost them again and I didn't bother to re-import.

gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany