Hi,

it took a while, but here it is: I've put the buildout-based buildot into its own virtual machine (with enough resources hopefully).

It's been running for about a week now and seems to work fairly well. I integrated the classical buildbot view and my alternative display in one installation that is accessible at:

http://zopebuildout.whq.gocept.com

- builds are run when the trunk of a buildout-based project is changed
  and at 3am CEST every day.

- Updates for the project list are run before the nightly build and pick
  up all projects' trunks that define a buildout.cfg

- Currently, all projects that don't define a test runner will appear as
  broken. I'll fix that soon so that non-existing test runners will be
  ignored.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany