Jodok Batlogg schrieb:

On 04.03.2008, at 09:34, Christian Theune wrote:

Hi,

it took a while, but here it is: I've put the buildout-based buildot into its own virtual machine (with enough resources hopefully).

It's been running for about a week now and seems to work fairly well. I integrated the classical buildbot view and my alternative display in one installation that is accessible at:

http://zopebuildout.whq.gocept.com

this host can't be resolved...

Gnah. zopebuildbot.whq.gocept.com

Working with buildout and buildbot at the same time makes my brain hurt. ;)

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany