Hi,

David Pratt schrieb:
Hi Christian. How difficult was this to get running. I am considering a a local buildbot for my own code. The structure of my repository emulates the structure of svn.zope.org. Many thanks.

Semi-hard. The actual buildout configuration script and repository sniffing took some time. I'm not sure I checked this configuration in, but I'm holding a previous version in my Sandbox on zope.org.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany