Thanks Christian. I am interested in this. Are there significant changes to what you are doing now? I'll checkout what you have in the Sandbox in the interim. Many thanks.

Regards,
David

Christian Theune wrote:
Hi,

David Pratt schrieb:
Hi Christian. How difficult was this to get running. I am considering a a local buildbot for my own code. The structure of my repository emulates the structure of svn.zope.org. Many thanks.

Semi-hard. The actual buildout configuration script and repository sniffing took some time. I'm not sure I checked this configuration in, but I'm holding a previous version in my Sandbox on zope.org.

Christian