On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 07:22:49PM +0200, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 10:15:49AM +0100, Christian Theune wrote:
> > Gnah. zopebuildbot.whq.gocept.com
> Yummy.  Your email prompted me to fix some of the red test failures:
> z3checkins (that no one cares about) and zope.component (which is
> actually caused by a missing dependency in zope.security).
> The missing zope.security dependency causes a few other package tests to
> fail; it would be nice if whoever knows how to make releases would
> release zope.security 3.4.1 with the fix.

Meh.  Apparently the zope.thread import was unnecessary and had already
been fixed in trunk (by Baiju) since the zope.security 3.4.0 release.

What's the right workflow when you have a buildout instance of zope.foo
that exposes a problem in a zope.bar egg that may or may not be fixed in
zope.bar svn trunk?

Marius Gedminas
The IQ of the group is the lowest IQ of a member of
the group divided by the number of people in the group.