These changes sound great.

I just looked for your checkins in the checkins list. I didn't find them. If I recall correctly, this usually happens if the committer is not subscribed to the list and has not been blessed by an admin to let the messages through anyway.

So, if I'm right, it would be cool if these happened:

1) someone with admin privs on the checkins list released Matthew's messages, and 2) either Matthew joined the checkins list or an admin blessed his messages so they could come through anyway.

Gary