On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 08:54:11PM -0400, Gary Poster wrote:
> I did a five-minute skim of the checkin but hope to look a bit more
> tomorrow.  Hopefully Marius, Benji, Albertas, or someone else who has
> actually done work on this package will take a look and chime in.

I intend to.  Actually, I feel the obligation to.  Sadly, the feeling of
obligation usually leads me to procrastinate and do something completely

Marius Gedminas
The BeOS takes the best features from the major operating systems. It's got
the power and flexibility of Unix, the interface and ease of use of the MacOS,
and Minesweeper from Windows.
                -- Tyler Riti