Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 21. März 2008 19:20:46 +0000 Martin Aspeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

One thing that sucks right now for the repoze.zope2 story is that Zope 2
isn't "officially" packaged in an egg-friendly form so the Repoze guys
have to repackage it. It'd be great to be able to get Zope 2 released in
a way that can at least optionally be installable as eggs.

I think this should be a major goal for Zope 2.12. We possibly will have a Zope-(2 oriented) sprint in summer in Germany. If there are volunteers and interest I could add this to the possible sprint topics. Feedback welcome.

Awesome!

Martin