On Mar 21, 2008, at 6:54 PM, David Pratt wrote:

Hi Jim. OK great. Many thanks for elaborating. This will be progressive. I had been considering an application use case without a zodb. Is this the scenario that the basic publisher would facilitate?

No-more so than the existing publisher. I just want to make the publisher useful for small applications that don't need the component architecture and other facilities that zope.publisher depends on for mostly minor reasons.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation