Benji York wrote:
Tres Seaver wrote:
This looks somehow tied to the surgery you were doing yesterday on
zope.testbrowser:  can you check it out?

I'll take a look at it some more this evening and see if I can figure out what's up.

The Zope 2 test failures don't look related to my recent work. They're most likely cause by Google doing something different. I am currently working on some major testbrowser refactorings that include removal of that test, so hopefully this won't be an issue much longer. In the mean time, running the tests at a lower level (or with -t '!over_the_wire.txt') will keep the offending test from running.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer