Paul Carduner wrote:
On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 10:54 AM, Martin Aspeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Paul Carduner wrote:

I'm wondering where the "Documentation" section is?  I'd like to
volunteer for *that* section.  By the way, the design looks pretty
nice.

 There's one (called "Learn") for each project, i.e. zope 2, zope 3, cmf,
zodb.

 Which one would you like to contribute to?

I'd like to contribute to the Zope 3 one.  I see the "learn" tab on
the mockup images, but not on http://zode01.lovelysystems.com/.  I
have a lot of questions about how this might work but I imagine they
will all be answered once I have an account.

There's no content that isn't visible to anonymous on the site.

Basically, we originally thought we would have one documentation/"learn" section for all Zope technologies. However, it seemed to make more sense to have a folder for each sub-project (zope 2, zope 3, cmf, zodb) and keep documentation there.

What questions do you have?

Martin