On Apr 7, 2008, at 00:20 , Alexander Limi wrote:
- Try not to be too clever with the "Taste"/"Get" and other links. People actually scan for links that are similar from other projects, and having to interpret/understand them is confusing.

- The list of companies using Zope includes several examples that look very out of place (i-Gift?), and even some that went bankrupt 7 years ago (Storm Linux). Try to narrow it down to either global brands that anyone will recognize (Red Hat, NASA, GE), or — where this is not possible — go for a market leader in that particular area (plone.org for example lists Oxfam — while not necessarily known by the average person, everybody in the non-profit space know who they are).

I believe the dev team copied what's on the current zope.org, which has a list of companies from 1999/2000 which has never been updated. It's definitely way out of date.

- The icons for the "Key Features of Zope" look very out of place. Underwear for standards? Donuts for community? Makes no sense to me, at least. :)

Yes, that's very true. I didn't want to say anything, I'm just glad something is happening.